So, I had some extra minutes on my hands and i put "Tracy Robertson" in the search box on Facebook... There were 19 pages of Tracy Robertsons! : ( Then I was thinking "geez there are a million of us. I wonder if God even knows which one I am." Just as my feelings of value and worth were begining to shrivel, I started looking at the other Tracys. Guess what? There are no two Tracy Robertson's alike. There are a variety of ages, sizes, and colors. Some of those Tracys were dudes, some were new mommies, and I think one was even a dog. So what does it all mean?


I AM special. Maybe I am the only Tracy Robertson you know who has 5 children, or maybe I am the most stubborn, or the most silly, or the 16th most silly... But the point is I am unique. And if I am unique... then so is everyone else. Isn't that great news?
It's like we're one big box of crayons and we each have our very own shade. : ) (I'm unmellow yellow with ::sparkles::) What's your shade?
1 comment:
I stumbled onto your blog. 5 kids makes you very unique in most circles. I have a blog that gets great comments but has no photos posted on it and has a plain profile.
Funny it does not look like you blog often.
Keep it up.
Post a Comment